Indigo African Mud Cloth Extra Long Lumbar Pillow - 14x50 #32
Our vintage shibori African mud cloth pillows are hand dyed and oh SO soft. The fabric is dyed using a technique that involves folding and twisting the cloth and dyeing it in an indigo bath.
- Insert: Included (Alternative down, hypoallergenic)
- Material - Front: Indigo Mud Cloth
- Material - Back: Natural colored linen
- Dimensions: 14x50 inches
- Cover is removable
- Care Instructions: The cover can be washed in cold water if necessary. Tumble dry or lay flat to dry. Do not apply heat or the blue dye may fade.
- Recommended for Queen or King bed
All mud cloth is individually hand spun, hand woven, and hand painted. Each piece is different. Some pieces also have areas of distress on the cloth.
Pillow handmade in Los Angeles.